jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

Marina

Finally, Ana gave birth today to Marina. At 8am, there she was: 50cm long, 3550gr. It was simply so cool to be able to follow so closely Ana's pregnancy.

For the first weeks, Ana was full of life, absolutely gorgeous. She was lovely Ana with a small belly. And then it just kept growing, until the day when she put my hand on her belly, and I could feel something moving.

It's the first time in my life that a close friend has a baby. I'm just so glad I worked with Ana, with my little Anita, during the first 8 months of her pregnancy, and I guess she is too (I was a good boss, wasn't I? :)

So, today it's Marina's day. And I declare this day a day of happiness and absolute pleasure, for only pleasure will lead us to happiness, as I hope Marina will one day understand.

Today was a great day. Today, Anita created life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario