miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2004

Back to (virtual?) reality

I am now back. The drop that made the glass of my absence pour was when my dad told me last weekend "hey, I visited your chronicles and saw that you took a break". It seems to me like an eternity since I last sat in front of the computer to type some words on the Blogger interface, so slow that I almost gave up after waiting for 240 seconds for the page to load. Many things have been going on, among them a deep rethinking of myself and my coordinates on the network of chaos of this world. I have no conclusions, only confusion. And a list of things:
1) Choche is leaving us for Paris next week. The sentence "we will always have Paris" is now truer than ever.
2) I am giving six lectures at university during the month of November. I have yet to prepare the first one. Alyosha thinks I sold my soul to capital, since I will be talking about e-business.
3) Today I surprised myself singing La Cucaracha at the office.
4) Gay couples can now marry and adopt children is Spain.
5) I have the busiest month of November in years, and yet I decided to restart this old vice of writing.
6) I am still a fruitman, a fresh, impolute fruitman.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario