lunes, 4 de agosto de 2003

Tomorrow's the big day, or sort of. Actually, not a big deal. I am leaving London, the place from
which I started this blog, and in the last two months, a place of big happiness too... I never
thought I could miss London, but certainly I have to say that it's a great place.
I'm quite glad I changed my mind about London... you know, when I live in a place, I like
to leave it with some sort of melancholy and regret... otherwise, it would be like I wasted
my life this year...
So if you plan to go there, drop me a line and I'll tell you some places to go... Start with Covent
Garden, on a Saturday's evening, having a beer and watching people walk by... and the following
day, greet your eyes with some Regents Park, and the bookstores around.
Bye, London.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario