jueves, 17 de junio de 2004

Buuuuusy

Well, these days have been (and actually ARE) completely crazy for me. I am preparing a presentation for the PhD class I'm taking this semester, I am preparing an article based on my MSc dissertation, I am learning Information Architecture and Usability, I am working ten hours a day on my (official) job as the-guy-who-does-everything-from-design-to-marketing-to-traslating-to-visiting-clients AND... I am preparing a masters course proposal for the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona which I should be able to teach in a year or two... The course will go something like "Production, management and distribution of cultural content in the digital era". Would you register for that course? .... then read the description:
"During the last ten years, a new paradigm of cultural content production, management and distribution has emerged that leverages the potential of the ever more pervasive and powerful information and communication technologies. This course seeks to analyse the socio-technical environment where these technologies have developed. In particular, the course explores some of the new tools and channels for cultural content production, management and distribution, as well as the economic, legal and social regimes that regulate its implementation and use."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario