miércoles, 10 de marzo de 2004

Children's wisdom

This is from an email Grace sent me.

Teacher: "Which is more important to us, the Sun or the Moon?"
Pupil: "The Moon".
Teacher: "Why?"
Pupil: "The Moon gives us light at night when we need it, but the Sun gives us light only in the day time when we don't need it".

Teacher: "Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?"
Sam: "No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook".

Teacher: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
Student: "Yes. My Mother and Father got married on the same day and at the same time."

Teacher: "George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?"
Student: "Because George still had the axe in is hand."

Teacher: "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?"
Pupil: "A teacher".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario