viernes, 30 de abril de 2004

Sudden memories

Yesterday night I was chatting with my friend, on the street, right in front of his house. Suddenly, this woman stops and looks at me, and says "you!" First I doubted, then I knew. I used to go to literature class with her, and we use to chat, together with Al, in the bar after class, sometimes for a long time. It was two years ago.
After all the usual stuff when it's two years no see, she asked me "So, how did you manage to smoke in the states? I remember you were quite worried about it" ... And then I remembered that I use to be worried about it, more than two years ago, as I was preparing my trip to the states and telling everybody about it. She reminded me. She knew a piece of my past better than myself. Ah, those were the times, the good old times. Now, I know there's no problem to smoke in the states.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario