domingo, 22 de agosto de 2004

But we only live once...

Yesterday night, Jorginho said something that made me think: "you know, I would like to do many things in life... if we had seven lives, I would even have one as a politician; but we only live once, so you gotta choose". Maybe that's my main problem: I want to be so many things.
Here's a list: harmonica blues player, cinema student in Cuba, short-stories writer in Barcelona, millionaire traveller, photographer in Brazil, anthropologist at Berkeley, journalist at Lamma island, editor in New York, chinese teacher in Barcelona, pizza master in Toscana,...
Ok, writing that list was very helpful. I can see myself beign each an every item of the list, and still feel as sad as I am somedays like today. Good relief.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario