Many things are changing in my life, and so does The fruitman chronicles, my very first blog. What do you think about the new design?
It's more about text, it's more standards compliant, it has a creative commons license, and it's adapted to the new version of blogger, with keywords, ajax archive of posts, etc.
There are also some new blogs added to "Blogs I read":
- La Cinefilia, probably the best and funniest blog in spanish about cinema
- Locutorio m*, a mexican girl living in Barcelona
- Landiman, the blog of my flatmate, rarely updated
Finally, a couple of blogs I also write have been added to the sidebar:
- Culturas digitales, a blog I write together with my graduate students.
- Mirando palabras, a blog I started just today, a chronicle of conversations I overhear or read.
In the future I plan to republish the fruity logo, a keyword cloud, an RSS feed, and a dynamic list of the last posts in my other blogs.