jueves, 21 de junio de 2007

Madrid from a Starbucks

This is my first post from Madrid, of a series of many, hopefully, since I'll be consulting for a client here for some months.

I've been working at this Starbucks on Gran Via street in Madrid, for a couple of hours now. Here's a list of what I've seen or heard from where I am sitting. A list before I head off to walk the streets of this city, capital of my other country:

- a guy working with an ibook painted with colorful graffitis
- an asian couple kissing
- nosiy teenagers that, luckily, leave soon
- wonderful music
- the panties of a lovely 30 year old girl; unfortunately, she's crossed her legs by now, but still she's gorgeous, and her generous skirt has a wonderful zebra design

Ok, I go. I thought I would never said that but, you know what, I love this place. Starbucks, I mean :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario