martes, 6 de julio de 2004

Paying the cost to be the boss

A song by BB King as the title of this post.
I finally did it. Lazyness and lack of time made me pay for the commenting system I had been using for free until some days ago. 21,57 euros go to Finitech Consultants. I hope this post will help me remember the day when I payed, so that next year they don't automatically bill me for one more year (in a year, I will surely have built a super blog with a super commenting system, everything with movable type or wp or whatever, but for free:) )
p.s. i also payed because, otherwise, I was going to loose all the comments that you my dear readers had been writing so patiently... the real raison d'etre of this blog... you see, at least i love you as much as 21,57 euros :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario