martes, 7 de septiembre de 2004

Perino

I am thinking of baptising my computer, following the tradition joaquin has of naming things. Options are:
1) Perino: that's my two italian flatmates in London used to call me, a sweet but rather melancholic name to me, since I will remember London each time I read perino.
2) FruitPC: I think I reserve this name for when I have a Mac - FruitMac is so much cooler.
3) Mr. Bancroft: a rather aristochratic name, with berkelenian connotations.
4) CAS: from Ctrl Alt Sup, the combination of keys to restart Windows with an spanish keyboard.
5) Felangi: I like the exotic flair of that name.
6) Byteman: a variation of fruitman, maybe too geek to be good.
Anyway, I think I suddenly lost my inspiration after the second name. I just hope naming my kids will be easier.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario