martes, 7 de septiembre de 2004

Travelling man

Ktur (only in Spanish) is making his way around South America, where he met his friend Ian (who once had dinner at my place, and said it looked quite smart to be a students' flat... he was quite embarrassed when I answered it was my mom's place). Ian is trying to travel from the southest of South America to the northest of North America on foot. Yes, on foot, many thousand kilometers. Commenting on Ian, Ktur believes that to live life as intensely as possible, you should walk it on foot. Interesting thought that I wanted to share with you, my dear readers (Ktur included, so this blog starts experimenting with circular, postmodernist attempts to self-deconstructing metaliterature inspired by the nietzchean concept of the eternal repetition of the soul)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario