sábado, 7 de febrero de 2004

Grandma's stories

Lately, I've been visiting my grandma at hospital, where she is recovering from an operation. One of these days, she told me this story of that man that once cut the power of the entire little village where my grandma was born and passed the first 16 years of her life. It turns out that this man (I didn't really get how he did it) deviated the water of the river that fed the power plant of the region. With the village completely in darkness, the man was able to kidnapp his young sweetheart, the daughter of the richest man in town.
My grandma then tells me that the man and the young lady were found the following day sleeping by a tree. "But it was too late", she says with a witty face. The seed of life was already inside the daughter of the richest man in town.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario