viernes, 27 de febrero de 2004

Mythology, childhood, gayness, and other ramblings of my mind on a thursday night (I/II)

I turned off the light, I was very tired. After half an hour, I was still awake. So I turned on the light, and decided to read for a while. I looked at my shelves full of books and finally I saw this collection of books that attracted me. It's a collection of diferent mythologies from different civilizations that I made as a child. They are big books, with lots of beautiful drawings, but also lots of text (though I found out that last thing just yesterday) Somehow, I really liked them as a child, and so my family always got me these kind of books for my birthday: Greek, Roman, Chinese, Japanese.... The thing is that yesterday night I picked the Chinese Mythology one, and started reading it by the start. I don't quite remember who got me that book, but I do know now that certainly I couldn't have read a page of it as a child, since I couldn't remember a thing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario