viernes, 27 de febrero de 2004

Mythology, childhood, gayness, and other ramblings of my mind on a thursday night (II/II)

So I started reading about chinese mythology, and inevitably came across a tale about the origins of human race, and how humans started reproducing. Then, I found myself trying to understand why reproduction is associated with the highest pleasure, and whether primitive people also felt that pleasure and asked themselves these questions. And then, don't know why, almost instantly, I suddenly found myself thinking about gay people, and how they might feel about having a daughter or a son. And then, I thought that society might have done a big step, because now reproduction needn't be associated with pleasure anymore. You can have reproduction without pleasure, which is even more amazing than pleasure without reproduction. And maybe this is linked to the fact that you don't need a man and a woman anymore to conceive a person. You see, my mind rambles so fast, at night, when I can't sleep. Hope you can't get something out of it.

1 comentario:

  1. Anónimo6:07 p. m.

    With dough ωеll dоne its tіme to sрread it оut with
    a rolling pin to thе diffеrent sizes dеpеnԁing on hoω many pieces οnе woulԁ liκe.
    Whеn yοu are baking breаԁ, you cаn rаiѕe thе bread ԁough іn the
    сold οven anԁ thеn ϳust tuгn on the
    oven to thе сorгect tеmpeгatuге once the breaԁ is raiѕеd.
    Νow уou're ready to be creative with the outside of the cake.

    My web page ... Pizza pan avon

    ResponderEliminar