miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2004

Overheard

I will just do like this great website In Passing, and transcript a conversation I overheard today at my office. I was waiting for three girls to get their coffee from the coffee machine. One of them (who is actually quite hot) started this very interesting conversation:

HOT GIRL: You know, my boyfriend's so dirty. The other day, in Crónicas Marcianas (a spanish late tv show) they had this game where the public had to guess who some women were by just seeing their tits. Well, Manolo (the boyfriend, I guess) got them all right. The dirty asshole. He can know every tv women just by looking at their tits.
ANOTHER GIRL: Maybe it's a gift
HOT GIRL: Maybe, but I don't like this kind of gift. It's ok with car brands, but not with tits. Shit, how can he know women by their tits?

They all have their coffees now, and I am ready to get mine. Tits, tits, tits. Why do we like them so much?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario