martes, 4 de mayo de 2004

Hot girlie

So I was standing on the train... full of people, sweat, rotten air, horrible. After three really long train stops (man, I didn't sleep much last night, and when you're sleepy it's really hard to stand up at 8 in the morning with the stomach empty, believe me), after three long stops, I was saying, God comes down to help me, because I can see that a woman sitting just in front of me is about to stand up to leave an empty seat. God is nice, I think. God is cool. But wait. No, I won't sit there. Because there's this hot girlie next to me, her breasts pointing at me, her eyes, her mouth, her everything pointing at me. She has to sit. Yeah, she's the one. Probably if it was an old woman I would have taken the sit rudely, fastly moving to it so that the slow movements of age couldn't get what is mine. But with the hot girlie I behave so gently. She makes as if she didn't want to sit, just to see how I slavely say no, my queen, it's all yours. And she sits there, and takes off her sweater, and her breasts greet the world under a thin t-shirt that just makes them more obscene. "I'm no fashion victim", it's printed on the t-shirt.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario