miércoles, 5 de enero de 2005

Leaving again

Yes, I am again heading off on holidays to the oriental lands. I wonder whether the blog will suffer from my trip, but you know, that's the internet: no matter where I write from, you won't be able to tell.

By the way, this is my table now:

1) a joint to the left, a lighter to the right.

2) in the lower front the laptop, the upper front the window: dark outside, cannot tell the lights of the buildings and the streets since the window i quite high, too high on the wall.

3) a thought wandering around: do you prefer me to start each item with a capital letter?

4) a pile of old magazines, folders and papers to the left. on top of it, a wine-red t-shirt with the title of a woody allen movie printed on it: the curse for the jade scorpion.

5) books on shelfs, books on tables, books on the floor: and i haven't read a whole novel for such a long time! i am more of a book starter.

6) the wireless connection cable plugged to the laptop: the cable is like a mouse tail or a fake toy snake.

7) my bed, impolute, so well made: warm and cozy, my dear bed how much i love you.

8) the spanish guitar, alhambra, inside its case: bonapster, what about my electric guitar?

9) another thought: Choche is in the air, jojo is inside the joint: oh fuck, jojo, are you ok inside there?

10) you, somewhere, maybe hidding inside the bed, maybe waiting at the other side of the door... somewhere, you, bye bye, i am leaving again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario