lunes, 13 de junio de 2005

Pot, again

After some months, I am having a joint in my room, again, 100% pure, green herbs. Joaquin, from the other side of the world, is (discontinously) chatting with me. Anyway, I just got an email from a (girl) friend from school asking me to fill in a questionaire. They want to make a documentary about our generation, but first they ask some questions to prepare for it. So, I am answering the questions happily and very wity (I am known for being very good at witiness) and suddenly, this question comes: "how many times have you had sex?"
"Fuck!" I think. And then: "ok, fuck, but how many times?" So I answer "10,000".
The questionnaire ends asking for a suggestion about a topic that might define our generation. I write: "We are the generation that was going to get anything it wanted, and instead we are ending up like a bunch of mediocrity".
I feel I do not belong to this generation. But then, what?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario