martes, 27 de diciembre de 2005

Comics tell you the truth

Here's a comic about how i've been feeling lately. This is the translation for the English readers:

1)Anxiety
"Sometimes, darkness takes over my soul"

2)
"I feel alone and everything seems pointless"
-Now coming, the next soccer match of the century"

3)
"I realise that very soon a third part of my existence will
have come to an end... and it should have been the best part
of my life, but I feel it was just so so"

4)
"I would like to believe that living is something more than a
slow process of decadence"

5)
"Am I at the terrible point when memories are better than hopes?"

6)
"At this point, I always welcome the conforting thoughts of my friends"
-What you need is a good fuck!
-Yeah, I'm going to jerk off see if anxiety goes away"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario