viernes, 9 de marzo de 2007

A fight between writers

Between Mario Vargas Llosa and Gabriel García Márquez. And the poor Gabriel ended up like this:




Ah, those violent latin americans... once I was hurt by one of them, they are pure evil. Anyway, my dear english readers, you can see I haven't forgotten you completely. As a matter of fact, I've been thinking long about you. Now that this blog has tags, I will be able to tag every english post, and so you will have an RSS channel dedicated to you, my dear english readers.

It can't be a coincidence that from the 19th to the 24th of March I will be in London (aka Cockney Town). I am so happy to go back to the past, to my lovely London, to the times when I was so fucking short of money... to four years ago. Bloody hell, they would say.

I'll stay at a hotel next to Victoria Station, near Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace and the Speaker's Corner. I'm going back there, see if the marxist guy's still speaking his bullshit. Oh, now he must speak about copyleft and free software and all that.

My dear english readers, be prepared for the soon to arrive The Fruitman Chronicles English RSS Feed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario