lunes, 19 de marzo de 2007

This blog

If you think about it, it's kinda strange that the longest and most consistent project in my life for the last four years has been this blog. The blog has been there almost every week, and at times every day, even every hour. The only significant change has been in language: I started bloggin only in english, y luego me cambié al castellano, because I'm lazy, and because I love spanish.

So think about it: this collection of texts is something I am proud of. They are the fruit of my lazyness, of my rejection of sleep. They are the fruit of the fruitman. The Fruitman Chronicles.

(ok, sorry for the self indulgent tone of the previous words but I just had to give myself and injection of optimism and inmortality altogether)

2 comentarios:

  1. You stink, man.

    This blog stinks as well,

    and that lovely stinky scent is your longest project of your life, after her.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anónimo5:43 p. m.

    landiman! what are you talkin´ about? the smell is coming from the the other room of the flat.

    ResponderEliminar