domingo, 5 de diciembre de 2004

I used to be a young writer

Phase 1

And I would win each year the literary contest (of course, in catalan) at High School. Each year, except one: the year I wrote about love (you know, it's no good to talk about love when you are a teenager and are in love: you win no contests)

Phase 2

I grew up, and had no contests to win: I stopped writing. Actually, I kept on writing, but I couldn't be satisfied with the results, and so eventually I stopped. Many begginings, many projects... no results.

Phase 3

Actually, it came along all together with Phase 2, but I have no time to construct a better theoretical framing for my writting life. And what came along was the Internet: yes, with the Internet I wrote more and more: emails, msn messenger conversations, yahoo groups,... and eventually, this blog.

Phase 4

The Fruitman decides to be a young writer again, and restarts an old short story he found today inside a folder from language school. You guess what phase 5 will be all about.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario