domingo, 26 de diciembre de 2004

Talking

I have just talked to my sister through the messenger. Suddenly, I realised I talk to her like any other of my friends, though she is much younger. It's something I have experienced this year: she is not a kid anymore, now it's talking to someone equal to me: honest, straight talk.
It's good, it's really good: when you have a much younger sister or brother, you get to see how they grow up, and it's such a wonder. And you see and understand many things you didn't see and understand when you were younger yourself. I have understood many things about myself through my sister's growing up. I'm glad I got to meet her, to have somebody there, forever, even if it's only through the messenger. A sister (or a brother) is to me the closest thing to a friend in a family, or that's the way it should be. Everybody should have a brother or a sister in their lives. Life's not complete otherwise.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario