martes, 15 de febrero de 2005

Six degrees

They say we're connected to anybody in this world by at most six degrees. 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, 4 to 5, 5 to 6, 6 to anybody. I already found a link between me and the mother queen of England (yes, you read well, the fucking mother queen of England) with only two connections. And now I forgot why I started all this six degrees shit.

Ok, this is it. Imagine you want to meet again that person you met once. You kissed, felt that thing called true love, and never saw each other again. Well, you start an email chain. If we are six steps from anybody, well sure it's faster in the digital world.

Soon, a girl will receive a chain email. And she will remember you. Or most probably, because by the time you start there will have been already tones of this sort of chain emails, your words will just go straight to the junk box. Spam detectors are fast and know no reasons.

Fuck, I really don't know why I wrote all this shit. Anyway, there it is. Sorry if you expected more inspiration from tonight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario