martes, 29 de marzo de 2005

Beauty

"Beauty is a form of genius - is higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation. It is of the great facts in the world like sunlight, or springtime, or the reflection in dark water of that silver shell we call the moon."

I completely agree with this sentence by Oscar Wilde (who else could write something like that?)

Beauty is the only reason of my life. Beauty, and maybe love, if love is not a form of beauty. I am talking about the beauty you can feel, not the beauty you can just see: I am talking, for example, about the beauty of your eyes when you look at me and I see a million of colours, of hopes and lost opportunities. When I see the blue of your soul breaking down in little pieces, and the green of your happiness inviting me to hug you to the deepest essence of your body. The black of your cry and the brown of your sadness when I say goodbye at the airport. The grey of a stormy tuesday in spring, the wasted purple of a wasted rose.

That silver shell we call the moon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario