jueves, 3 de marzo de 2005

Being friends (I know, it's a pussy title)

Listen, it's very late, so it's really really something very nice that I start writing here. You have to admit it and thank me for the sacrifice. So tonight it was the wonder-magic night of Alex and I. We like to have such nights, in the middle of a boring working life. Even if it means you will be fucked up next day, we don't care: cause we love life, and living. Yes we do. Fuck everything else, cause I wanna be high on Thursday 1:42am in the fucking morning, and it will go one for more hours, and I will just sleep 4 hours.

We ate a wonderful pizza at La Bella Napoli, wonderful as always, and just when we were about to start will the Tiramisu, -e came with a smile, tried my tiramisu, and decided to order another one as well. And man, the brought her a really big piece, much bigger than hours (though we had the doubtful honour of whipped cream around it)

And just after -e changed her contact lenses for those greenish glasses, Landiman appeared saying he had just realised that he knew how to sing, to sing well, like Ray Charles. And Landiman sang and jumped and turned around and upside down, and we were into the cinema to watch Eraserhead.

Fuck, the movie was one boring movie. But strangely, its 90 minutes passed by fast (or maybe it's just I want to accelerate the story of the night, cause I'm really tired) Ok, so I'll tell you, the movie ended and -e rolled a joint, but she left fast, and so landiman, torjman and I were left with an almost entire joint. And though you said it was going to be light, man, it was fucking strong.

So strong I had to fucking sit down (long time this didn't happen to me) And then I thouhgt of a woman, but I didn't know. And so I crossed my arms, and Torjman decided it was a great photo, and so asked me for permission to take it (always so educated, Torj) -by the way I forgot to mention that croissant had a high fever, and thus was unable to come, and hence delicious ensiamada didn't make it either... recover fast, croissant.

And we took pictures, lots of them. Pretending I was sick, pretending I was a thieve with a gun and Landiman was being robbed by me... you should have seen his face, man, he's such an actor. And Torjman, what a bad actor he is, but how well could he frame the pictures, direct the scene, take the right shots.

But this came to an end, and we hugged and said goodbye. And Landiman walked me home with his bike on the side, just walking. And talking more theories, man so fucking good. And then in front of my place, we developped a theory about the influence of the TV cartoons of Dr. Slump ("Arare") on the later manga of Dragon Ball or Akira. And then we linked with The Simpsons and South Park. Man, it was great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario